Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bucket List (often revised)

1. Visit my family in Russia after 10 years of not seeing them
2. Find a career path that I'm passionate about
3. Be reunited with the boy I love
4. Pierce my septum
5. Run a half marathon
6. Pet and feed a giraffe
7. Be an audience member of The Ellen Degeneres Show
8. Experience a hot air balloon ride
9. Scale a building
10.. Help in a third world country
11. Ride an elephant
12. Play hide and seek in IKEA
13. Ride on the back of a motorcycle
14. Take part in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony
15. Travel somewhere alone
16. Watch the ball drop in Times Square
17. Do Sun Salutations (Surya Namaskara) to the rising sun
18. Kiss a stranger
19. See The Lumineers live in concert
20. Explore Thailand
21. Quit my part-time retail job
22. Take swing dancing lessons
23. Euro trip
24. Fly a kite
25. Have a hanami (cherry blossom viewing) in Japan during the blooming season
26. Speak French fluently
27. Participate in a Chinese lantern festival
28. Sleep outdoors for a night
29. Master the use of chopsticks
30. Pick up and decorate a Charlie Brown style of Christmas tree
31. Surprise my parents with a vacation
32. Walk the streets of Vieux Québec again
33. Go mushroom picking with my grandma (like old times)
34. Win $100+ from a scratch ticket
35. Buy farm animals for a family in need overseas
36. Marry the love of my life
37. Have my own tea wall/cupboard
38. Put together a Christmas hamper (or a few) for a less fortunate family
39. Bake and decorate a cake with multiple tiers
40. Swim in the waters surrounding/of Greece
41. See the mountains in person
42. Get my own place
43. Swim with penguins
44. Bring a gift/treat for my favourite sample guy at Costco
45. Visit Paris with my significant other
46. Learn to crack eggs with one hand
47. Help the environment by planting trees in public areas
48. Go zip lining
49. Live by a swimmable body of water
50. See Montréal
51. Skinny dip
52. Harvest the camellia sinensis (tea) plant
53. Have a late night beach party (bonfire included)
54. Make pottery
55. Watch a movie at a drive-in theatre
56. Become a (successful) USANA associate
57. Get over my fear of public speaking
58. Perfect mom's mushroom soup recipe
59. Go sailing
60. Paint a piece I'm proud of
61. Become a red head

What do you want to do before you die?

No comments:

Post a Comment