Thursday, December 20, 2012

Personal Addition #6 - Cornelia Bean Review

I've been meaning to go to Cornelia Bean for a few months now, but didn't get around to doing so... until last week. Two bus rides and a lot of built up anticipation later, I stepped into the doors, defrosted my ears, and really enjoyed it.



For those of you that don't know, Cornelia Bean is a loose leaf tea and coffee store on Academy Road. They sell tea/coffee accessories, some small appliances, and sweets too! Driving by in the summer, I noticed that they had some outdoor patio furniture set up, which led to the assumption of it being a cafe more than a store. My assumption wasn't a very accurate one. Either way, the very cozy log cabin feel of the bulding and the friendly staff made my experience a pleasant one. Their lined up jars of teas on the front counter made it easy to smell as many as humanly possible without feeling bad for having the worker get them all down for me (bonus!)

I ended up picking up a few treats for the family too. Their Mango Honey is delicious, pure, and local. (Great Christmas gift add ons, guys!)

I definitely reccomend checking out Cornelia Bean if you happen to be in the neighbourhood, are wanting to try something new, or if you simply want to spice up your tea collection. This is their website: http://www.corneliabean.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment